What is a Homeowner’s Associaton?
A Homeowner’s Association (HOA) is a group of individuals or a management company that maintains all common areas and provides other operating services to the homeowners in exchange for a fee. We’ve selected the locally renowned property management company Community Development Inc. to professionally manage and administer the operation and maintenance of all common elements, determine and analyze capital budgets, and also manage the capital reserves for any future replacement of common elements.
What is the value of a Homeowner’s Association?
It protects and preserves the value of the privately and commonly used property within the community. It develops and enforces common rules of the association which exist for the common good of the community. It manages the repairs and maintenance needs, such as private roads, building exteriors and recreation facilities. It manages the financial accounts, coordinates annual audits and tax preparation. It administers the security system and building access.
HOA Services Include:
- Professional Property Management Company
- Community Center grounds (including landscaping, pond and waterfalls)
- Underground secured & heated garage (security, utilities, maintenance, & cleaning)
- Common Areas cleaning service, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Building security and telephone entry system
- Storage rooms & lockers
- 3 building elevators (operation, maintenance, & cleaning)
- Building insurance
- Water & Sewer
- Hot water supply
- Trash removal
- Recycling service
- Snow removal
- Exterior window washing
- Cable TV hook-up
- Capital Reserves fund
Professional Property Management Company
If you have specific questions regarding the HOA, please contact Community Development Inc.